BEST VIEWED IN 1280 x 1024 SCREEN RESOLUTION! THANK YOU!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Art is my life

Basically, this year's Thanksgiving break actually taught me a lot about myself. I've learned that I need to focus on people who are most trustworthy and are the most conducive to my happiness, rather than the people who I struggle to get along with every day. I lost a really great friend over break. It hurt a lot, still does, of course, but I feel like it really is helping me in a lot of ways.

One of these ways is through my art. I decided to make my self-guided sort of romantic this time around - but also feature a darkness, and a desire to hide one's self. I really hope that from this point on, I'll be able to dedicate myself entirely to my photography, and not to unnecessary high school drama.

My life is my art and my art is my life. I've been saying that for a long time. Now, I want to start living it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

Plainfield, IL, United States
I am an amateur portrait/fashion photographer who works in more of a colorful, surreal, somewhat 1970s style. My goal is to take beautiful pictures of people in a way that is different than any other portrait artist or fashion photographer. I am still trying to find my style, but I think it is getting more defined every day. Right now, I am a junior in high school. In college, I hope to music composition. Though as an adult I may not be a practicing photographer, I know that it will always be a huge part of my life, and the things I am learning now will influence me for the rest of my life.