BEST VIEWED IN 1280 x 1024 SCREEN RESOLUTION! THANK YOU!

Monday, December 7, 2009

So basically,

if it were legal for me to slaughter pigs in the middle of town and photograph it, maybe then I would be able to get out some of the aggression I currently feel towards pretty much everything in my life. :3

I am currently in between photo projects at the moment. I'm really happy with how my self-guided turned out this time, and I finished my s-curves project early. So, I guess there isn't a whole lot for me to say this week that doesn't relate to my own personal drama that Lawler expressly said he doesn't want to hear about. :D

Umm...oh, word count, how I adore thee. Whenever I use a gradient map, I always find myself turning to a pale yellow-orange color and a dark blue color, which helps me get my hardcore retro effects. Y'all should give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

Plainfield, IL, United States
I am an amateur portrait/fashion photographer who works in more of a colorful, surreal, somewhat 1970s style. My goal is to take beautiful pictures of people in a way that is different than any other portrait artist or fashion photographer. I am still trying to find my style, but I think it is getting more defined every day. Right now, I am a junior in high school. In college, I hope to music composition. Though as an adult I may not be a practicing photographer, I know that it will always be a huge part of my life, and the things I am learning now will influence me for the rest of my life.