BEST VIEWED IN 1280 x 1024 SCREEN RESOLUTION! THANK YOU!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Kubler-Ross

I don't want to be that one emo kid so I'm going to keep this short. Basically, I was in a relationship on and off for about a year and it just ended, and the guy was pretty much horrible to me and he kind of ruined my life. Don't ask me who it was, not that any of you would, because you're intelligent people. :)

Anyway, that got me thinking about the five stages of grief we've all learned about, and how I stand in those. I've realized that I'm more or less stuck in the second stage, anger. I find myself feeling a lot of aggression towards this guy, and that's not normal for me, which is scary. So, what do I do?

I do what I always do - I get creative.

In the past three weeks I have written more music and come up with more photographic ideas (but haven't shot because it's cold as hell) than I have this entire school year.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm getting better at channeling my anger and grief into a positive outlet, and that makes me feel a lot better. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

Plainfield, IL, United States
I am an amateur portrait/fashion photographer who works in more of a colorful, surreal, somewhat 1970s style. My goal is to take beautiful pictures of people in a way that is different than any other portrait artist or fashion photographer. I am still trying to find my style, but I think it is getting more defined every day. Right now, I am a junior in high school. In college, I hope to music composition. Though as an adult I may not be a practicing photographer, I know that it will always be a huge part of my life, and the things I am learning now will influence me for the rest of my life.