BEST VIEWED IN 1280 x 1024 SCREEN RESOLUTION! THANK YOU!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Critiquez-moi et mettez-à jourmoi!

Well, I skipped my update me in an act of silent protest (protesting what, beats me), so I'm gonna do this now. I really really enjoy the visual communication project. I'm very happy with the work I've done so far and I can't wait to present my project to the class. I've chosen a very simple story - just a love triangle, really - and made it more intense and more of an intellectual drama rather than a stupid sappy romance. There's a lot of melodrama involved in the story, but that's intentional. There's also a lot of symbolism, especially surrounding Alexis's character Audrey. Symbols include her head scarf and her red coat.

And while I'm here, critique me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

Plainfield, IL, United States
I am an amateur portrait/fashion photographer who works in more of a colorful, surreal, somewhat 1970s style. My goal is to take beautiful pictures of people in a way that is different than any other portrait artist or fashion photographer. I am still trying to find my style, but I think it is getting more defined every day. Right now, I am a junior in high school. In college, I hope to music composition. Though as an adult I may not be a practicing photographer, I know that it will always be a huge part of my life, and the things I am learning now will influence me for the rest of my life.