BEST VIEWED IN 1280 x 1024 SCREEN RESOLUTION! THANK YOU!

Monday, March 15, 2010

I'M UP IN YO GRADES, MAKIN' THEM DROP

So it's recently occurred to me that by not doing the blog my grade in this class is gonna crash soon. So let's change that! BLOG TIME.

I'm really excited about this branding project. I've already told a lot of my friends about the t-shirts and a lot of them seem interested in buying one. I like that we're able to create art in more ways than just digital presentations. I also like that we get to learn about Adobe Illustrator in here.

In other news, the musical is this weekend, and once again I get to take pictures for the cast board. They're coming along pretty well so far, and I'll be done by the end of the week. I know it's arguably "lame," but I'd really like it if you came to see the musical. I have a pretty big role, and I actually think this show is going to be pretty entertaining, if you can get past how annoyingly cynical and lazy all of you are. :)

Stay cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

Plainfield, IL, United States
I am an amateur portrait/fashion photographer who works in more of a colorful, surreal, somewhat 1970s style. My goal is to take beautiful pictures of people in a way that is different than any other portrait artist or fashion photographer. I am still trying to find my style, but I think it is getting more defined every day. Right now, I am a junior in high school. In college, I hope to music composition. Though as an adult I may not be a practicing photographer, I know that it will always be a huge part of my life, and the things I am learning now will influence me for the rest of my life.